header-photo

A House Divided

So Daddyland is divided.
Who would have ever thought that Butler and MSU would be playing together in the Final 4 and that I (a Spartan alum) and Mommy (a Butler alum) would have to take sides with Little E in the middle. I've gotten a lot of trash talk from my Butler friends, but in reality they are a good team this year. They are on a huge winning streak (23 games, I think).

So as a family, we watched with rapped attention. Me in my MSU t-shirt, Wifey in her Butler t-shirt and Little E in his MSU socks (he has a MSU onesie, but it was too warm). Funny thing was that we had to DVR the game because we were out running errands getting prepared for Easter, so we had to swear off the text messages and in coming phone calls because we were about an hour behind.

Well as most of you know, Butler won. The game was very close and it was very intense. It was a milestone for Butler, so I wasn't too upset. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have the Spartans playing Duke, but what a great achievement for one of the "small" schools.

0 comments:

Post a Comment