header-photo

Little E is One!!!

So yesterday was the day. The day my little baby became 1 year old. It was kind of surreal to think that a year ago we were going through such a difficult time to have him (although I wasn’t doing much of the work). I know that I haven’t blogged in a long time, but parenting seemed to overshadow the need to tell you all about it, but I think I’m back for year 2.

It has been an amazing year in Daddyland. It was truly a place of discovery. We discovered that we can survive off only a few hours of sleep. We discovered that baby wipes clean up anything. We discovered that we make a great team and we make cute babies.

It was also a year of great concern. I lost my job and was unemployed. I worked at restaurant waiting tables to make ends meet. But I was truly blessed in January with a wonderful job that meets all of our needs over and above what we could ever hope or imagine. It was truly a gift from God.

So now as settle into year 2 of living in Daddyland, I’m looking forward to so much from Little E. I can’t wait to see him take his first step. Say other things other than “Dada,” which I love to hear. LOL. And just watch him grow and develop. Who knows, we had such a great time with him maybe this year will bring another resident to Daddyland. And before you get your hopes up, this is not an announcement, just a potential observation.

Well, I have to go finish buying the stuff for Little E’sB 1 year Bash scheduled for this Sunday. I’ll talk about that more later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment